Monday, June 27, 2011

week 5!!

OK so I can't believe it is the fifth  week already! The time as passed so amazingly good. It has been doing a lot of work and have been  long hours on the computers, however what makes it worth it, is that the goals are getting accomplished little by little. Even though the goals are getting tougher the graduate students in the lab have been of the best support to us reu students. They are patients and super knowledgeable.  This week our goals are to create the leader board, create new table that will allow us to make sure that the player get achievements and awards when that have passed some criteria. This week I reviewed one of the most scariest games ion 1996. Resident evil 2, was a must in this review. This game rated M, was a great success in that year. I enjoyed talking about its greats side of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment