Monday, June 27, 2011

week three!

OK so this week  our goals were the following goals of this week were geared toward finishing the 3d buildings on
  Google sketch, import these building these images to UNITY, give the robot some movement. . our focus was that next week we finish the tutorials in 3d , complete the small town for the robot to run around. Have the camera follow the robot, finish some coding on the coding that the robot has and read research papers plus the review of the a game I chose Crash Bandicoot 2. This was definitely a time to express all my knowledge of a game I beat inside out. The great part about it was that I was able to critique the likes and dislike of the game even though this game is amazing.
Of course, we have planned the research readings and the game review. What I liked about the readings
was that we found difficulty on one of the lit reviews and ease on the other lit review. This way were had criteria what judgments to take when we are going make our research papers and presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment